Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Covers
Ok... next time just post them here and save me the trauma :p. The covers are fine... but I am BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED in myself for reading the comments. Damn you Facebook... damn you to hell!!!! I feel stupiderer 4 jus readun harf those comments #####.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I thought Thurston was a shoe-in for this. But I don't mind Reynolds so I'm not complaining. At least it's not Paul Gallen or Fifita or anyone like that
Not worried at all about whom is on the cover, but Reynolds seems a bizarre choice for sure

The Gamesman has promoted the cover with a screenshot I don't think we have seen. Maybe more coming today?
As a Souths fan, I'm stoked that Reyno made the cover! Haha.
Its a choice out of left field but I don't mind it. Much better than the last cover star.
Just a side note, the stadium in the background of the cover reveal pictures looks very good. Much better than what we saw in the Origin clip.

Game also has a rating so it's obviously good to go!
(06-09-2017, 01:09 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: I prefer the ones I made. How the hell did Adam Reynolds end up being the cover star?

Maybe because it's easier for a local to do the photoshoot. If that's what they did.
Jesus nobody  saw that coming  if there was a betting  market for  who it was going to be he would  have been paying more than knights  are to win the premiership! In saying  that  there probably  was a betting  market  for  it and tim simona cleaned up!
The covers look pretty good.

Just noticed mightyape have put up an estimated release as July 21.