Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Developer Diary Idea With
Have bigant had discussions on creating a developer diary, a kind of behind the scenes look into what it takes to create a rugby league game? I would find it both educational and also a way to engage fans and customers to keep discussions going and cultivate further interest in the game.
(06-08-2017, 08:37 AM)Jasche78 Wrote: Have bigant had discussions on creating a developer diary, a kind of behind the scenes look into what it takes to create a rugby league game? I would find it both educational and also a way to engage fans and customers to keep discussions going and cultivate further interest in the game.

It's a great idea, and if the stars were ever to align, it's something we'd do for sure. Thanks for thinking of us!
(06-08-2017, 09:14 AM)[email protected] Wrote:
(06-08-2017, 08:37 AM)Jasche78 Wrote: Have bigant had discussions on creating a developer diary, a kind of behind the scenes look into what it takes to create a rugby league game? I would find it both educational and also a way to engage fans and customers to keep discussions going and cultivate further interest in the game.

It's a great idea, and if the stars were ever to align, it's something we'd do for sure. Thanks for thinking of us!
Agreed! Excellent idea.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
I'd really like to get some insight as to the changes that were made to gameplay and why before release so the facts are out there so there can be a lot less complaining without answers. (not that there will be any :p )
Even a making-of movie released after the game has shipped would be awesome. Or something unlockable from within the game itself.