Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanhub teams again?
Just wondering about the possibility of RLL4 having the FanHub teams again? Was a lot of fun for myself, personally, to see me in the game, and it'd be nice for people that missed out last year to get their name in this year.
(06-06-2017, 06:22 PM)Jamal On YouTube Wrote: Just wondering about the possibility of RLL4 having the FanHub teams again? Was a lot of fun for myself, personally, to see me in the game, and it'd be nice for people that missed out last year to get their name in this year.

Yes - I'm more keen on the pre-release Steam access to the FanHub (like last time).

Was awesome to test out the game in the Trials section.
(06-08-2017, 01:44 PM)Whitey Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 06:22 PM)Jamal On YouTube Wrote: Just wondering about the possibility of RLL4 having the FanHub teams again? Was a lot of fun for myself, personally, to see me in the game, and it'd be nice for people that missed out last year to get their name in this year.

Yes - I'm more keen on the pre-release Steam access to the FanHub (like last time).

Was awesome to test out the game in the Trials section.

Sadly, I couldn't even run the pre-release because my laptop would overheat, and my desktop couldn't even handle it. Looking forward to what this game can bring to the table, I'm excited.
Any news on if Fan Hub is being put out there before the game release date? I'm sure it came out long before RLL3 did..