Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
black screen when launching
bought the game when ever i launch it i get a black screen but i can hear the menu sounds when i move my controller and i can hear the game playing a demo game if i don't touch anything for a couple of minutes.

i played the demo before buying the game and had no issues.

anyone know how to fix this? as i can't change the game settings as i can't see what i am doing
I am having the exact same problem, really frustrating as the game worked on my older laptop. has anyone given you a solution yet?
(08-22-2017, 10:57 PM)scrappydoo Wrote: I am having the exact same problem, really frustrating as the game worked on my older laptop. has anyone given you a solution yet?

no you are the first person to respond. Had no response from big ant guessing they stopped caring as they have rugby league live 4 now
have you spoke to Wouldubeinta? hes a magician when it comes to this game
Sorry for the late reply guys, I haven't checked this forum in so long now that RLL4 is out haha.

If you're still having issues, I'd flick someone at Big Ant a private message. Or maybe Wouldy, he might be able to help.
(06-06-2017, 02:07 PM)willratford Wrote: bought the game when ever i launch it i get a black screen but i can hear the menu sounds when i move my controller and i can hear the game playing a demo game if i don't touch anything for a couple of minutes.

i played the demo before buying the game and had no issues.

anyone know how to fix this? as i can't change the game settings as i can't see what i am doing

What graphic card do you have? It might not be good enough to run the game properly.

These are the requirements -
  • Processor: Intel CoreTM i3-3210 CPU @ 3.20Ghz (4 Cpus) /AMD Phenom II X4 960T 3.0Ghz.
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM.
  • Graphics: Radeon HD 7790 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 with minimum 2GB Memory.
  • DirectX: Version 10.
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection.
  • Storage: 6 GB available space.
You could also try deleting these files -

"Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\config.ini"
"Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\dx.dat"
(08-30-2017, 09:41 AM)Wouldubeinta Wrote: You could also try deleting these files -

"Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\config.ini"
"Documents\My Games\Rugby League Live 3\dx.dat"

graphicsphics settings though so it runs a little slow, but still miles better than not being able to play it at all. anyway to make it save changes I make to the graphics during gameplay?