Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cover art designs
Here's a Taumalolo cover on my template, with a slight colour change.

[Image: 9kltr5K.jpg]
(06-06-2017, 02:40 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: Give it a go Ruck Tongue

See this one caters for Australia, England and New Zealand rugby league fans and has absolutely no bias. Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(06-06-2017, 05:40 PM)Ruck Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 02:40 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: Give it a go Ruck

See this one caters for Australia, England and New Zealand rugby league fans and has absolutely no bias. Big Grin

I have a feeling that cover would be used by most as a dartboard or toilet paper.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81
hahaha those logos at the bottom
*and the rating LOL
Ok... I'll have to try something else... harsh... but I guess there is a future Storm player on the cover so Ickon has a point. :p
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Tongue and cheek Ruck. Cover is good just not the team. Lol
LOL, all good Ickon. They're not for everybody and probably deserve it for their efforts on the weekend. Sad
Mate I can't comment, I'm a Knights supporter.
(06-06-2017, 09:34 PM)Ickon Wrote: Mate I can't comment, I'm a Knights supporter.

Haha I'm the same
Hey matt would i be able to get your template so i can photoshop my 5 year old boy on it in his under 6s team uniform?