Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cover art designs
I came up with a quick cover a couple of weeks ago, but have spent more time on this one and am very happy with it. If you have any cover art, feel free to post it up. Who do you think will be on the actual cover? Smith again?

[Image: CcL2BPS.jpg]
Even as a Panther I do love me some super Cooper.
Thurstons gotta be on the cover surely. But I do like that Cronk cover
In terms of the SL one, the RLL4 UK twitter posted a teaser of the player for the uk cover, which was basically an eye, eyebrow, and a bit of a bald head.

I reckon, though I've never been good at this sort of thing, that it is Gareth Ellis, but it could also be Danny Houghton, who was man of steel last year.
JT, Lolo, Smith, Surgess GI,

Could do several of the best players and not just ?
(06-01-2017, 05:07 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: I came up with a quick cover a couple of weeks ago, but have spent more time on this one and am very happy with it. If you have any cover art, feel free to post it up. Who do you think will be on the actual cover? Smith again?

[Image: CcL2BPS.jpg]

This looks too real. We might have to delete it before someone sees it and doesn't read the line of text on the bottom. 

;-) Just kidding, of course. Lovely cover.
Nice work! I like it!!

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Thanks fellas.
How about one with all the team logos? That's one way to please everyone.

I'd give it a go but I'm too lazy to find the RLL4 logo lol.

But given your avatar.... something with a bit more blue and white would look good.... damn, now I want to give it a go. Smile

Great work though Matt, keep em coming.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Give it a go Ruck Tongue