Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
RLL4 TRAILER
Sorry guys... I was still celebrating the win over the Dragons Big Grin

Merged it with the Trailer thread as you can see.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Some info would be nice. We know nothing really apart from the sharper graphics and the addition of Eddie in the commentary box with vossy. I have so many questions. Maybe Ruck you could start a questions thread and BA can answer what they allowed too??
I'm sure like the last two games a special pre release game night will be announced soon so we can get all the answers from there.
As per usual, I think Big Ant's hands are tied until Tru Blu / HES give the all clear... so as much as I'd like to see what Questions are asked and what comes of them... I think a dedicated thread at this stage would probably be more stressful than helpful.

Big Ant will provide the answers when the time is right... and then we'll be able to get some more insight and a faqs thread going. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I think people need to realise that this is not a trailer, this is a teaser. Personally I don't think A teaser benefits this game at all so it baffles me why they'd do it.

I think the faces look fantastic, 100x better than rugby league live 3 and also the body shapes look better. We can't pass judgement on the game till we see a full game played (which I hope is soon) and I think that the actual trailer will drop this week? Hopefully Ross will confirm this.

P.s Thanks for finally putting a roof on the Wakefield stadium haha
Nothing more until Origin 2
I don't need anymore screenies or trailers or information...

I just NEED the FanHub. Big Grin

I'll happily wait for the release if I can put myself into a FanHub coma.

Otherwise I'll keep asking the hard questions....

The Cheerleaders - Scanned actual people? Based off real people the character artist knows? Or just randomly generated to give diversity which is much appreciated?
Surely we will get a better insight this week
The Cheerleaders - Scanned actual people? Based off real people the character artist knows? Or just randomly generated to give diversity which is much appreciated?

Asking a lot there aren't you Wink If super league players aren't scanned the I dont think cheerleaders are haha
LOL.. if they were Australian Cheerleaders...

I've offered to help on the Cheerleader side of things previously... but Ross hasn't taken me up on the offer yet. I'd even travel to England and France if the job required it. Big Grin

And Toronto.

BTW I'd also take photos of stadiums / players if need be.