Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
RLL4 TRAILER
And the Mata'utia boys as well.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
And Gagai.
This is a real sloooww marketing campaign....
How about a momentum bar in the game and player fatigue depending on the days turnaround to a game like rugby league 3
(06-07-2017, 11:24 AM)Ross96p Wrote: This is a real sloooww marketing campaign....
How about a momentum bar in the game and player fatigue depending on the days turnaround to a game like rugby league 3

Everytime a new RL game is announced I would always hope things will be different when it comes to the marketing campaign. Well you can clearly see nothing has changed. Its definitely not Big Ants fault either.
Ross and co must be chomping at the bit to share the changes and new additions.
(06-07-2017, 03:29 PM)Radman Wrote: Ross and co must be chomping at the bit to share the changes and new additions.
I think everyone is chomping at the bit to find out the changes and new additions. I know I am!!
Gayyyyy
Some gameplay details would be nice at this point. Is career any different I wonder. I hope the ball physics are a bit better with the kicking game etc.
I honestly dont see the value in holding back information as there is no direct competitor to the title. My logic is the more you reveal the more there is to get people talking about the game in regards to gameplay content. I understand some content such as sponsors and visual textures or possibly fixtures but surely there is more room than what is being revealed.
Or the game is not past cutting floor stage yet which would account for certain non disclosures.