Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
RLL4 TRAILER
I don't understand how the field and stadium can look better in rll3 and overall graphics if that's not pre rendered
It has to be pre-rendered/not finished. The first screenshots we got are what it will actually look like.

After realising that this footage is not the finished product, I realised that it is actually pretty damn good.

I'm soooooooo hyped for this bloody game!!
Looks good. The improved faces are a welcome addition and will improve immersion. Looking forward to seeing a gameplay trailer.
(06-02-2017, 10:32 AM)callmack1 Wrote: It has to be pre-rendered/not finished. The first screenshots we got are what it will actually look like.

After realising that this footage is not the finished product, I realised that it is actually pretty damn good.

The game dev it's the finished product. Did you not see the comment with the twitter post attached? It's the finished product.
Tbh we still know nothing about this game at all...
Need something
(06-02-2017, 11:12 AM)WhitePanther Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 10:32 AM)callmack1 Wrote: It has to be pre-rendered/not finished. The first screenshots we got are what it will actually look like.

The game dev it's the finished product. Did you not see the comment with the twitter post attached? It's the finished product.
Oops, sorry, I missed that. Do you guys still think it's the finished product?
hopefully we get something similar to this to showcase the new mechanics

I still think that's the best league game to date.
(06-02-2017, 02:19 PM)callmack1 Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 11:12 AM)WhitePanther Wrote:

Oops, sorry, I missed that. Do you guys still think it's the finished product?

Seriously mate, if someone from Big Ant says it's not pre-rendered are you still going to disagree with that?
It's not pre-rendered. It is all in-game rendered by the game engine, recorded in real-time.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com