Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
RLL4 TRAILER
People need to calm down.... It's a teaser trailer, probably not from the final version of the game, and there isn't any game player, so there's no way to judge how it will play.

If the game play is great, I couldn't care less about the graphics.
I already don't like having a pom commentator
It breaks the immersion.
Anyone notice the crowd was less full in the corners attention to detail good
(06-01-2017, 04:03 PM)Matt BnW Wrote: People need to calm down.... It's a teaser trailer, probably not from the final version of the game, and there isn't any game player, so there's no way to judge how it will play.

If the game play is great, I couldn't care less about the graphics.

That's what we say in every iteration of the game but the final version always turns out the same. So don't get your hopes up this one
(06-01-2017, 05:14 PM)Ross96p Wrote: Anyone notice the crowd was less full in the corners attention to detail good

30% empty stadium for State of Origin - attention to detail bad
I like the new co commentator, he puts an actual effort it unlike gus.
(06-01-2017, 11:46 AM)Banks29 Wrote: In a twitter reply to somebody bigant had said this is pre-rendered and can't wait to show some in game gameplay footage, my hype is still wayyy up

They actually said it's NOT pre-rendered

https://twitter.com/bigantstudios/status...6778458112
(06-02-2017, 02:04 AM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote:
(06-01-2017, 11:46 AM)Banks29 Wrote: In a twitter reply to somebody bigant had said this is pre-rendered and can't wait to show some in game gameplay footage, my hype is still wayyy up

They actually said it's NOT pre-rendered

https://twitter.com/bigantstudios/status...6778458112

Oh bugger. It kind of looks it a bit. The gameplay is more important anyways though.
If you say so, we'll have to wait and see then