Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre order without a release date or gameplay footage.
(06-03-2017, 10:49 AM)Ruck Wrote: I'm pretty sure Ben is talking about the England side of ordering. Then again not all game stores in Australia get it right either.

Yeah sorry should have been clear, I've always pre-ordered in the UK. I remember some of the smaller GAME outlets suggesting that they only get as many copies in as people pre-order.
All good Ben... Ross put it the best... you don't have to live in the UK for pre-ordering this game to be a good idea. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
What do you reckon we will get this week gameplay details maybe
(06-05-2017, 11:16 AM)Ross96p Wrote: What do you reckon we will get this week gameplay details maybe
I really hope so. Either that or more screenshots.
(06-03-2017, 12:14 PM)Ross Wrote: If you're in an NRL strong territory then I'm sure supply will be strong, if you're in the UK or outside of NSW/QLD/NZ then I'd pre-order to make 100% sure of getting a copy.

The other reason for pre-ordering is to get the Steelbook Smile

Will the steelbook be the correct size this go around Ross? The DBC 17 steelbook was still last gen size (xbox 360)
Tru Blu are funny cats. If it was up to Ross and Big Ant I'm sure we'd have a ton of information right now.
I'm actually impressed with trublu this time around. Hear me out first so I can extend an olive branch. My standards are low when it comes to trublu published games that an announcement, trailer and release date in a span of 2 months has shocked the hell out of me. It's an improvement. In saying that, still not up to par with other publishers though.