Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre order without a release date or gameplay footage.
(05-28-2017, 11:14 PM)drewey Wrote: If you are on this forum, you'll buy the game

You got that right.
I find it quite amusing that people think they can hold the game to random. Release footage or I won't pre order! If you are on these forums you'll buy the game, otherwise you wouldn't be on the forums. We all know Tru Blu are terrible at marketing but rugby league is a niche sport with fanatical fans who will support the game regardless!
Game has to wait until the times and dates are released for the last 6 rounds also so they can be put into the game
(05-30-2017, 11:43 AM)Ross96p Wrote: Game has to wait until the times and dates are released for the last 6 rounds also so they can be put into the game

That's an interesting point
(05-30-2017, 02:11 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 11:43 AM)Ross96p Wrote: Game has to wait until the times and dates are released for the last 6 rounds also so they can be put into the game

That's an interesting point

That will be somewhere near rd 15 or 16 I think. 

If I do a pre-order it will be from mightyape they usually send games 2 or 3 days before release. 
I will likely wait until a ppl have played the game & we get real comments not the first day hype comments.

True, but that shouldn't affect the release of promotional material.
(05-30-2017, 03:04 PM)sanzar Wrote:

True, but that shouldn't affect the release of promotional material.

100 percent agree we need something
(05-30-2017, 11:29 AM)drewey Wrote: I find it quite amusing that people think they can hold the game to random. Release footage or I won't pre order! If you are on these forums you'll buy the game, otherwise you wouldn't be on the forums. We all know Tru Blu are terrible at marketing but rugby league is a niche sport with fanatical fans who will support the game regardless!

No one is holding the game for ransom. It makes perfect sense for people to want information about a product before spending money.
(05-30-2017, 03:56 PM)WhitePanther Wrote:
(05-30-2017, 11:29 AM)drewey Wrote: I find it quite amusing that people think they can hold the game to random. Release footage or I won't pre order! If you are on these forums you'll buy the game, otherwise you wouldn't be on the forums. We all know Tru Blu are terrible at marketing but rugby league is a niche sport with fanatical fans who will support the game regardless!

No one is holding the game for ransom. It makes perfect sense for people to want information about a product before spending money.

Like I said by the time it comes out you'll have information. Pre ordering is a waste of time.

False. The last game didn't have the correct times and dates for the last 6 rounds.