Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Release Date Predictions
It will be out late July I asked the gamesmen
It says it on all websites too and 5 and a half weeks is heaps of time for marketing although they should give us something because we are hanging to see how it plays
I anticipate September to November period. Reason that developers are waiting on listed international squads associated with the world cup later this year. If released sooner possibly a dlc pack will be made available containing world cup squads / sponsors afterwards.
Big ant have already stated that it will be way before the end of the Nrl season
(06-15-2017, 10:46 AM)Ross96p Wrote: It will be out late July I asked the gamesmen
It says it on all websites too and 5 and a half weeks is heaps of time for marketing although they should give us something because we are hanging to see how it plays

^^lol

yeh keep giving yourself false hope like the other previous years. July just isn't going to happen!

September is the earliest
Ross said it would be out a lot quicker than most people thought just after the announcement
(06-15-2017, 01:39 PM)drewey Wrote: Ross said it would be out a lot quicker than most people thought just after the announcement

^^not gonna believe anything until its officially announced.

What BigAnt PLAN to do and what actually happens are 2 totally different things. 

RLL3 was planned to be released mid year, but it got delayed as usual.
(06-15-2017, 01:57 PM)Yuna Wrote:
(06-15-2017, 01:39 PM)drewey Wrote: Ross said it would be out a lot quicker than most people thought just after the announcement

^^not gonna believe anything until its officially announced.

What BigAnt PLAN to do and what actually happens are 2 totally different things. 

RLL3 was planned to be released mid year, but it got delayed as usual.
I'm expecting late july, we'll just have to wait and see
My memory fails me- how long before RRL3's release did we get the FanHub?
Didn't we get the fanhub in December when it was announced
I think we'll find out more next Wednesday