Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Release Date Predictions
Surprised this hasn't been on this forum, Mighty Ape has the release date listed as 21st July and Amazon UK has it as 28th July. Typically, you'd think that they're just placeholders but it's in line with RLL3's release (UK release a week later).
I'd be keeping an eye on what date 'The Gamesmen' store say as the Managing Director of Tru Blu has a very close and deep connection with them. Wink
Sept 7
About 3 months is about right from "coming soon" announcement to telease. Tru Blu marketing budget is not big so strategy has to be integral. If you give too much too soon the hype builds up relatively quick but wanes just as quick if a release is still a bit off then other games saturate market space and RLL4 takes a back seat with the die hards such as on this forum the exception. So optimally it should build steadily and peak around 2-3 weeks from release. So about 4 - 6 weeks prior to release there should be noticable marketing release such as trailer , hands on pre release, release date announcement then finally release. Not necessarily in that order. So if Gamesmen are aware of date I would expect marketing campaign to shift into overdrive bout mid to late July.
If the trailer comes out this Friday (which I'm guessing it will) then I'd expect the game will be out late July early August
lol at people saying July/August release are deadset kidding themselves.

It's just common sense guys, it's now Mid June, so you think in 1 month they can cram all the marketing, trailers, gameplay, hype etc all in this short amount of time?

Come on people
(06-15-2017, 12:53 AM)Yuna Wrote: lol at people saying July/August release are deadset kidding themselves.

It's just common sense guys, it's now Mid June, so you think in 1 month they can cram all the marketing, trailers, gameplay, hype etc all in this short amount of time?

Come on people

Did you see AFL evolution, first trailer came out April 13 and the game released May 5 haha
(06-15-2017, 12:53 AM)Yuna Wrote: lol at people saying July/August release are deadset kidding themselves.

Come on people

Not really, AFL had a quick turn around. I think that's why people are expecting the same with RLL4. We've been hyped, For months now lol
Tuna speaks the truth
(06-15-2017, 08:46 AM)Eddie Wrote: Tuna speaks the truth

Thanks mate, if only you got my name right  Sad </3