Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Release Date Predictions
YUNA show yourself :p
(06-26-2017, 03:49 PM)[email protected] Wrote: This is the news that you were all looking forward to, right? :-)

http://press-start.com.au/news/playstati...4xbox-one/

Matt, is that a worldwide release date, or will the U.K. be the usual one week later, so looking at 4th August-ish?
(06-26-2017, 05:21 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: YUNA show yourself :p

@YUNA
(06-26-2017, 07:30 PM)Whitey Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 05:21 PM)TheOdd1Out Wrote: YUNA show yourself :p

@YUNA

@YUNA where you at?
I'm here boyz

I admit that I'm wrong and I'm glad.

However the trailer still kinda shows the A.I running too straight again.
(06-26-2017, 08:13 PM)Yuna Wrote: I'm here boyz

I admit that I'm wrong and I'm glad.

However the trailer still kinda shows the A.I running too straight again.

U can bet ya bottom dollar if ya want it first you head to the gamesmen coz u heard it here first  Tongue Tongue Cool
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
(06-23-2017, 03:34 PM)Wouldubeinta Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 06:15 AM)Ickon Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 09:36 PM)ak47 Wrote: There is still plenty of time. It's a niche title with no competition. The legacy of tru blu is less is more because with games like AFL and rugby challenge you don't want to give away how bad it is before it goes on sale.

My thoughts exactly. 

I'm surprised Tru Blu haven't released it early and then milked us again for a WC version/Patch come end of the season. I suppose they'll still do it, probably just later.

Hey Woody how you going mate? I was just surfing through the RLL3 forums, did you end up starting that algorithm?

Not bad mate.

Nah been busy with other things.

All good mate. Good to hear your ok and still modding hard for the community. I've had a look at the lua scripts in terms of game play there's a bit to play with in RLL3. Thanks for the blobset extractor and the lua script packer. I'm just hoping the structure of the player ratings will be different this year. Looking forward to having a go on this version. RLL3 turned me off and went back to playing with Rlll2.
Xbox Live: Ickon81 & Samoan Surfer
PSN: Ickon81
Steam: ickon81
Origin: Ickon81