Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Release Date Predictions
(06-25-2017, 01:11 PM)drewey Wrote: So tomorrow we find out the date? I am not holding breath
Where'd you here that we were finding out tomorrow? 

I reckon we'll get a trailer and release date on Friday.
Some bloke on here allegedly works dor JB and he said he was told tomorrow
(06-25-2017, 03:01 PM)drewey Wrote: Some bloke on here allegedly works dor JB and he said he was told tomorrow

Yeah I am the supervisor for accessories at Jb was told they will know a date by Monday and it will be released in July but that doesn't mean they will announce it tomorrow I don't think they will till Friday
OdLooks like an announcement is coming..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

who was the guy saying that there is no chance of the game being released next month? today tru blu have confirmed a July 28 release
(06-25-2017, 03:01 PM)drewey Wrote: Some bloke on here allegedly works dor JB and he said he was told tomorrow

Told you I, wasn't talking shit haha
This is the news that you were all looking forward to, right? :-)

http://press-start.com.au/news/playstati...4xbox-one/
GRRRRRRRRR...... why do PC gamers have to wait longer?!?!?  Angry
(06-26-2017, 03:49 PM)[email protected] Wrote: This is the news that you were all looking forward to, right? :-)

http://press-start.com.au/news/playstati...4xbox-one/

Thankyou Matt it's very pleasing news to have the confirmation officially. Looking forward to hearing more about the improvements and additions that have been included. Hopefully now with the announcement a little more about the game can be revealed. The omission of set play footage in the trailer has me concerned this many iterations in and still no set plays.... But could be still an Easter egg once purchasing the game. Thanks again for what I'm sure will be a quality game with the limited budget you must work within. Thank you.