Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Release Date Predictions
(06-23-2017, 11:29 AM)callmack1 Wrote: I'm not sure we'll get a trailer today but I hope that we at least get some new screenshots and/or some new info.

Same but I highly doubt it....
I don't understand how can they not even be allowed to talk about atleast some new features atleast only in writing
Good things come to those who wait... and we've upheld our part of the old saying. Smile

But then again.... Winter... is coming!!! Nope, I have no point... besides BRING ON THE FANHUB!!!
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
What I don't believe is, which always hear is when they get a release date they'll tell us. Tru Blu surely decide when the game is released. Once the game is complete, they make the call. They'd have a date in mind for a long time. They make it sound like they open a fortune cookie and there is a date.
It's weird though
The game they are saying will be the best one yet and I think it will aswell but it's like they are just hiding it then dishing it out so quickly in a 3 week timeframe until July 21
I believe they know the date they want, but are being cautious as things can change... "Plans are what you make while Life happens" type deal.

Given what they also know... a missed release date will create more flack (and you know certain people are just chomping at the bit to complain... see Facebook announcement of anything Smile)... I can kinda understand why they don't announce it as soon as they have decided on the release date.

Although the fortune cookie theory might not be far off the mark. Tongue
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Goal kicking Footage here https://youtu.be/umSzyW6H7f8
(06-22-2017, 06:15 AM)Ickon Wrote:
(06-20-2017, 09:36 PM)ak47 Wrote: There is still plenty of time. It's a niche title with no competition. The legacy of tru blu is less is more because with games like AFL and rugby challenge you don't want to give away how bad it is before it goes on sale.

My thoughts exactly. 

I'm surprised Tru Blu haven't released it early and then milked us again for a WC version/Patch come end of the season. I suppose they'll still do it, probably just later.

Hey Woody how you going mate? I was just surfing through the RLL3 forums, did you end up starting that algorithm?

Not bad mate.

Nah been busy with other things.
Anyone notice when pre ordering there is no classification rating allocated to the game? Could this be the delay holding back release date? ...
(06-23-2017, 06:17 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: Anyone notice when pre ordering there is no classification rating allocated to the game? Could this be the delay holding back release date? ...

the cover of the games when they were revealed said G. maybe its a placeholder but i doubt it
lmao.
(06-23-2017, 06:34 PM)Zacmick123 Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 06:17 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: Anyone notice when pre ordering there is no classification rating allocated to the game? Could this be the delay holding back release date? ...

the cover of the games when they were revealed said G. maybe its a placeholder but i doubt it

Never mind found this... must f been jb hifi sytstem not being updated

http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/R...ague&t=lfc