Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Release Date Predictions
So what do you all think. I think Mid July sometime
Given the turn around for AFL Evolution, if BA have everything ready I reckon you will be pretty right.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
I was originally thinking September-November but after hearing some details I reckon July too.
@Ross what's your prediction?
After seeing the state of origin trailer and earlier version getting released i would say September maybe late August.
By the looks the overall stadium, field, crowd and much more need to be worked on. Amazing 3d profiling thats down packed
but the overall quality of everything else looks to bright and downgraded from last game. will not preorder till i know the game
has been worked around all areas of the game.

wouldn't mind seeing a good coach manager system built in with better reports and actual stats on players there career stats with milestones
reoccurring injuries, loyalty discipline and more detailed info about the form of the player.
(06-01-2017, 10:14 PM)ryan21000 Wrote: After seeing the state of origin trailer and earlier version getting released i would say September maybe late August.
By the looks the overall stadium, field, crowd and much more need to be worked on. Amazing 3d profiling thats down packed
but the overall quality of everything else looks to bright and downgraded from last game. will not preorder till i know the game
has been worked around all areas of the game.

wouldn't mind seeing a good coach manager system built in with better reports and actual stats on players there career stats with milestones
reoccurring injuries, loyalty discipline and more detailed info about the form of the player.

That info would be epic. I'd love some stats in career.
I've also pre-ordered because I'm a sucker for footy. The last game was released in September (I think) so I'm guessing this will be the same to piggyback finals hype.
Probably when the season is finished just like all other previous versions.
General rumour seems to suggest July, which seems a bit quick, even not knowing how long the game has been in development.

I'd guess September like last time. (Preferably without the week extra to wait in the uk...)
(06-02-2017, 04:26 PM)Yuna Wrote: Probably when the season is finished just like all other previous versions.

They delayed the last one on Steam Didn't they Also we had a Fan hub o.O
up up cronulla