Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
RLL3 cover stars
I really don't have a horse in this race considering Big Ant broke me with that Cameron Smith cover....

BUT... if it's just a standard new edition.

Cooper Cronk and Jason Taumalolo for the NRL (2016 Dally M Winners)
Danny Houghton for the Super League (2016 Man of Steel Winner)

If it's a World Cup inclusive release....
One of those Captains of the World Cup photos would be nice.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I think if the game has more of a focus on forwards then a 8-13 player needs to be the cover star. Taumalolo for kiwis cover, Graham or Burgess for UK cover and I don't mean to be biased but the form forward in Aus is Vaughan so wouldn't mind if he graced the cover for us Aussies. In saying that, the cover is probably already done so we will no doubt get Cam Smith again
I'll probably be downloading it from Steam, so the cover is irrelevant to me. But I'd like to see Daly Cherry-Evans doing a back-flip on the cover.
I went with Cronk and Taumalolo.. Reigning Dally M medallists.

[Image: vjYz3Ci.jpg]
Shut up and take my money
LOL, the Big Ant team could let their kids make a cover with crayons and I'd still fork out the cash. #Challenge :p
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Love it Matt BnW
I'm not sure of the costs involved, but a promotion like "pick your team" when you pre-order, and each team has their own cover with their captain featuring, would be a big success I reckon.
Yeah I thought about that... or reversible covers... Maybe a Pre-Order bonus? A Doggies one would be icing on the cake. Big Grin
Anyone else have any custom covers?