Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RLL4 ANNOUNCED
Think it was on his Twitter? How he referred to RLL4 as beyond anything Bigant has done and dying to reveal it as it is mouthwatering. Very strong language to be used by Ross which I find suggestive to be a "complete" game the kind fans have been hoping for since its first inception.
(05-27-2017, 07:50 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: Seemingly a tried and tested strategy that has generated success over each iteration but I do see how it could be viewed as treating there loyal customer base with a degree of contempt where showing more could pay dividends. If anything I feel for Bigant after reading Ross's comments which clearly he is proud of to show off Bigant's latest effort but being hamstrung by the money men.

Correlation is not causation. If anything, the games have been successful despite TruBlu's marketing strategies, not because of them. The fact that TruBlu tends to offer games that cater to sports fanbases who have no real alternative option is probably a more likely explanation.
(05-28-2017, 02:04 PM)Jasche78 Wrote: Think it was on his Twitter? How he referred to RLL4 as beyond anything Bigant has done and dying to reveal it as it is mouthwatering. Very strong language to be used by Ross which I find suggestive to be a "complete" game the kind fans have been hoping for since its first inception.

That makes me very optimistic.
Rll4 game preview here https://youtu.be/44uIOxR8vd4

New commentator too
Im really hoping for set plays but also the player can exit the set play animation if needing to ... i liked the set play scheme utilised in EA Sports Rugby 2008. Where the set play could not be actioned unless required players were in position but also could exit out of set play if u decide to run the ball. Also i like if it incorporated a tighter defence orientation so line breaks and hot potatoe scoring was generally more difficult to achieve. Improved AI running on and off ball would be nice addition as well.
i don't think we will get anything today, Wednesday maybe?
Doesn't seem like it
I hope crowds are better than RLL3. Reserve grade should be just about empty up to SOO being full.
Hmmm i honestly really thought that the trailer was gonna come out today  Sad If its supposed to release  next month then Big Ant are doing a very good job in keeping this game a secret! Hoping that some more info comes soon
Wednesday for Origin 2 we will likely get either a gameplay trailer with release date and or possible in store game night announcement.