Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RLL4 ANNOUNCED
Take a seat
Who ever put the Origin screenshot out is a wizard
Usually we got stuff on Thursdays with the previous games here's hoping for something today
Maybe we need to start annoying TruBlu on Facebook about releasing more stuff.
(05-25-2017, 02:38 PM)Steeler Wrote: Maybe we need to start annoying TruBlu on Facebook about releasing more stuff.

Agreed
(05-25-2017, 02:38 PM)Steeler Wrote: Maybe we need to start annoying TruBlu on Facebook about releasing more stuff.

Absolutely
Or just wait maybe
You could be waiting for a while. TruBlu tend to not bother releasing any information unless people push them to do so. They have the worst marketing strategies of any game publisher I've seen. Not only are they perfectly happy keeping the public in the dark, they also prevent the game developers from releasing anything. It can be maddening.
(05-27-2017, 05:26 PM)Steeler Wrote: You could be waiting for a while. TruBlu tend to not bother releasing any information unless people push them to do so. They have the worst marketing strategies of any game publisher I've seen. Not only are they perfectly happy keeping the public in the dark, they also prevent the game developers from releasing anything. It can be maddening.

Seemingly a tried and tested strategy that has generated success over each iteration but I do see how it could be viewed as treating there loyal customer base with a degree of contempt where showing more could pay dividends. If anything I feel for Bigant after reading Ross's comments which clearly he is proud of to show off Bigant's latest effort but being hamstrung by the money men.
(05-27-2017, 07:50 PM)Jasche78 Wrote:
(05-27-2017, 05:26 PM)Steeler Wrote: You could be waiting for a while. TruBlu tend to not bother releasing any information unless people push them to do so. They have the worst marketing strategies of any game publisher I've seen. Not only are they perfectly happy keeping the public in the dark, they also prevent the game developers from releasing anything. It can be maddening.

Seemingly a tried and tested strategy that has generated success over each iteration but I do see how it could be viewed as treating there loyal customer base with a degree of contempt where showing more could pay dividends. If anything I feel for Bigant after reading Ross's comments which clearly he is proud of to show off Bigant's latest effort but being hamstrung by the money men.

Where can we find these comments? Sucks to hear.