Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RLL4 ANNOUNCED
Wouldn't count on anything today tbh
I think the first thing we will get will be an Origin teaser closer to the first game like last year.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Recently started playing RLL3 today and it just hit me, I'd forgotten how good that game looked. Can't wait to see 4 in action with these scanned players, it will be awesome.

What are the odds of Gus gracing us with his presence in the commentary box this time around? :p
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(05-21-2017, 03:39 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: What are the odds of Gus gracing us with his presence in the commentary box this time around? :p

If I remember correctly, there was a problem between Gus and Big Ant that led to Gus not recording any new commentary for the last game. They ended up just recycling his dialogue from RLL2 instead. If either side is holding a grudge, I wouldn't expect anything new from him in this game.
Or maybe get rid of gus and let vossy go solo unless they've got someone else to record new commentary this time Aswell as vossy.
(05-21-2017, 06:11 PM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Or maybe get rid of gus and let vossy go solo unless they've got someone else to record new commentary this time Aswell as vossy.

To be honest I'd prefer it if they could have Sterlo and Ray Warren. Failing that, Warren Smith is easily the next best caller in the game, so they ought to try get him.
I wonder if there is any chance of a new Keith joining the forums like RLL3, they were very fun times  Tongue
Okay boys, The Official page of "Rugby League Live 4" have announced a pre-order bonus (about an hour ago) for the game at Eb Games, Pre-Order bonus is a steelbook/hard case of the game. follow this link if you're keen https://ebgames.com.au/xbox-one-225554-R...4-Xbox-One
So Boyd Corner is in fact NSW Captain this year, looks like the state or origin screenshot leaked that a few days back
Who cares really.