Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RLL4 ANNOUNCED
Hello Wouldubeinta, thank you for commenting.

Forgive me as I am not well up on my knowledge of DBC17, nor sliders - From your knowledge do these work well and add another level to the gameplay and difficulty?

Initial thoughts are this sounds promising, especially if your thoughts are correct!
(05-18-2017, 07:46 AM)sean132 Wrote: Hello Wouldubeinta, thank you for commenting.

Forgive me as I am not well up on my knowledge of DBC17, nor sliders - From your knowledge do these work well and add another level to the gameplay and difficulty?

Initial thoughts are this sounds promising, especially if your thoughts are correct!

I haven't played with it too much, but it does give more depth in the difficulty. The game still has the normal difficulties, where you start off with, but in the menu you can change each stat for that difficulty level. I just hope BigAnt adds this to RLL4.
I am tipping big news tomorrow
(05-18-2017, 10:43 PM)drewey Wrote: I am tipping big news tomorrow

? Why's that?
Because when the last game came out, new information tended to be released on Fridays.
(05-19-2017, 11:27 AM)Steeler Wrote: Because when the last game came out, new information tended to be released on Fridays.

Ahh I see, although I don't see one being made today. But we'll just have to wait and see
My mind is a little hazy... but it was DBC that established Ross as the King of Fridays I do believe. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Yeah my only reason was it being Friday.
Fan hub today?
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
I wouldn't count on it.

Nobody has "got a feeling".