Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RLL4 ANNOUNCED
(05-14-2017, 11:49 PM)Banks29 Wrote: I'm honestly so hyped, I need this game now. The more Rossy just turns up the excitement

Same here!
I'm still playing rll3 but yea a new one would be great.
My favourite way to play is making tons of my own players, doing a career and eventually you can't afford to keep them and they all get bought by different clubs.
I'd love to see them bring back player stats increasing over time and the ability to add custom players to the available players during career.
And more stats! It really adds to the story of each character. Like lifetime stats. Can't wait. Hopefully more weight and momentum for the forwards too.
(05-14-2017, 06:16 PM)Ross Wrote: I wish I could @Drewey - all news needs to come from Tru Blu.

I will attempt to get some play sessions and the like, I really want people to see this game, it's far beyond what we have done to date and easily the best sports game made in Australia to date.

You say that every game, 'best sports game made in Australia'. Not like there is much competition...

New graphics look good, but I'll reserve judgement. No rugby/league game gets passing or player movement remotely right. I'd so much rather they went for a simulation approach with correct player speeds and weight momentum rather than this arcade offload-a-thon where forwards feel the same as backs. So clunky.
(05-15-2017, 08:22 PM)marts30 Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 06:16 PM)Ross Wrote: I wish I could @Drewey - all news needs to come from Tru Blu.

I will attempt to get some play sessions and the like, I really want people to see this game, it's far beyond what we have done to date and easily the best sports game made in Australia to date.

You say that every game, 'best sports game made in Australia'. Not like there is much competition...

New graphics look good, but I'll reserve judgement. No rugby/league game gets passing or player movement remotely right. I'd so much rather they went for a simulation approach with correct player speeds and weight momentum rather than this arcade offload-a-thon where forwards feel the same as backs. So clunky.

I've been about this forum a while, but I actually can't remember Ross ever saying one of BA's games was the "best sports games in Australia" up until now... 

That said, you're right there's not much competition in Australia, but we are a bloody tiny market... the NFL and soccer have markets of over 300 million + and over a billion respectively where as our market is really just half of Aus and a bit of the UK.
(05-15-2017, 09:10 PM)sanzar Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 08:22 PM)marts30 Wrote:

I've been about this forum a while, but I actually can't remember Ross ever saying one of BA's games was the "best sports games in Australia" up until now... 

That said, you're right there's not much competition in Australia, but we are a bloody tiny market... the NFL and soccer have markets of over 300 million + and over a billion respectively where as our market is really just half of Aus and a bit of the UK.
Oi don't forget about us kiwis in NZ! Haha
are you going to do another thread  to get people's  last names in the game like for rrl3 or nah
Vossy said he did his recordings back in February/march, so I am assuming they won't be getting him back in!! Said the game should be released soon!!
Can't wait for a Broncos wooden spoon..
I'm legit checking the forums every couple hours to see if there has been any news
I hope the kicking game has improved for example chip and chase kicks are more effective and fast.. not slow, also cross field kicks for wingers should be more of a thing and maybe a seperate option too. Bombing to the corners is okay but they can be slow and sometimes the ball is up high for too long.
Glad to see the announcement of a new rugby league game, graphics look great.

Just hope this time the difficulty levels are harder or that there are more of them - Would be great to feel challenged in every match.

I'd rather lose games knowing it was a good match than rack up a cricket score against the computer in a one sided game... Gets boring pretty quick...
(05-17-2017, 05:27 AM)sean132 Wrote: Glad to see the announcement of a new rugby league game, graphics look great.

Just hope this time the difficulty levels are harder or that there are more of them - Would be great to feel challenged in every match.

I'd rather lose games knowing it was a good match than rack up a cricket score against the computer in a one sided game... Gets boring pretty quick...

I think the game might have sliders like in dbc17.