Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RLL4 ANNOUNCED
(05-10-2017, 02:04 AM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 01:08 AM)Steeler Wrote: I hope created players from RLL3's fanhub can be imported to the new RLL4.

A lot of people spent a lot of time creating accurate likenesses of past players. It would be a shame if all that was lost.

I hope this too particularly for the Holden Cup, Intrust Super Cup & Premiership players Dalek_Rob has spent plenty of time creating. 

Head_Shot_266 also spent plenty of time on NRL, SL and KP players. 

I'm very keen for this new game. 

I would like to see more injuries and suspensions in career mode among other things.
No PlayStation 3 ? Sad
Great news. There's some pictures on twitter of the England players getting face scanned while they were over in Aus.

With this being a WC year I hope we'll get fully liscenced international teams and squads, at least for those involved in the WC.
(05-10-2017, 03:03 AM)Sausagefingers Wrote: No PlayStation 3 ? Sad

No one developes for the PS3 or 360 anymore because the retailers won't stock them.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
So when do people expect a release? Any window pencilled in Ross?
Great news. I really wish they would schedule release much earlier in the season or delay until next season though. For someone like me I am a very seasonal gamer, eg NRL season I would play NRL, baseball season play The SHow etc etc. I assume the licensing is the reason why they would push this out during the last weeks of the season, if they held and released at the commencement of next season they would then require all the updated licensing etc... Not sure but it makes no sense to me to release so close to the end of the NRL season? No one watches the Rugby League World cup so that cant be the reason for release..

Great news though great news, and so glad BA is behind this...
Big Ant please please please make Rugby Challenge. That's where the money is baby. Aim for release pre World Cup 2019.
It'll be July.
This makes me very, very happy, great news to see BA doing another iteration
You know what will be the great thing about logo creator we will now be able to have the marvel super hero jerseys and any new jerseys in the nrl
Hopefully we have the Haka and the other war dances.