Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RLL4 ANNOUNCED
RLL4 ANNOUNCED.    http://m.nrl.com/rugby-league-live-4-due...fault.aspx
Does anyone have any idea if the English league(super league) have the same visuals as nrl for RLL4
If the game has a slightly improved franchise mode with all the features as RLL3 and added features such as being able to pick whatever team you want for representative games, more realistic contract signings (Bad teams pay overs etc) and the gameplay is tweaked a little to have the forwards mean more it will be a really really solid game.

Liked RLL3 very much after the patch.
Great to hear - looking forward to seeing how this edition builds on the last one.
More forward advantage up the middle third so it sucks defenders in which encourages you to go wide (later in the set) with runners running good lines and FB chiming in.
X1: Kulch
PSN: akulch
Steam: Kulch
Glad NRL behind them Big Grin
up up cronulla
Please, please don't be a let down. Here's hoping gameplay can top RLL2 (and sure as hell top RLL3)
I hope created players from RLL3's fanhub can be imported to the new RLL4.

A lot of people spent a lot of time creating accurate likenesses of past players. It would be a shame if all that was lost.
(05-10-2017, 01:08 AM)Steeler Wrote: I hope created players from RLL3's fanhub can be imported to the new RLL4.

A lot of people spent a lot of time creating accurate likenesses of past players. It would be a shame if all that was lost.

Sure hope so! I believe this was the case between DBC14 and 17, so fingers crossed this can be implemented here. I dont think I wlll have the time or the energy to do all this from scratch again. Also fingers crossed for some old school jersey models, more customisation options for career (number of teams, finals format, field markings etc) and individual stats editing. Hopefully a much more expansive list of stats.
Just relieved that Big Ant are still doing this. I had grave fears it was going to Wicked Witch. 

Great news Ross and HBK. I'm sure its going to be a ripper!!!
(05-10-2017, 01:08 AM)Steeler Wrote: I hope created players from RLL3's fanhub can be imported to the new RLL4.

I hope this too particularly for the Holden Cup, Intrust Super Cup & Premiership players Dalek_Rob has spent plenty of time creating. 

Head_Shot_266 also spent plenty of time on NRL, SL and KP players. 

I'm very keen for this new game. 

I would like to see more injuries and suspensions in career mode among other things.