Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Crashing
I'm trying to help a guy on steam fix his game but I don't know any of the technical stuff so wondering if you guys could help.

Here's what he said:

"Hello and thank you for attempting to help.
I am using a Windows 10 PC that meet recommended specs and have been playing RLL3 since Februrary. It was working fine (low FPS but it was consistent), but then I got Rocket League and a couple of other games and I played those for a while. I come back and now, I have trouble booting the game up from a desktop shortcut. Additionally, when the game actually loads, it gets to the main menu and then, once I select something, it closes. No error message or anything. It used to work, I've verified the game cache, and it still isn't working.
Anybody having the same problem or have a solution? Thanks again"
(03-25-2017, 05:53 PM)callmack1 Wrote: I'm trying to help a guy on steam fix his game but I don't know any of the technical stuff so wondering if you guys could help.

Here's what he said:

Try verifying files on steam. Could be missing files.
I'll boot it up see if i have any troulbe

"Hello and thank you for attempting to help.
I am using a Windows 10 PC that meet recommended specs and have been playing RLL3 since Februrary. It was working fine (low FPS but it was consistent), but then I got Rocket League and a couple of other games and I played those for a while. I come back and now, I have trouble booting the game up from a desktop shortcut. Additionally, when the game actually loads, it gets to the main menu and then, once I select something, it closes. No error message or anything. It used to work, I've verified the game cache, and it still isn't working.
Anybody having the same problem or have a solution? Thanks again"
up up cronulla