Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Little news for RLL4
I agree with Cam... LOL Big Grin

"Given Ross has been almost completely silent"... means that Ross is busy doing other things.

Which is a major bonus for us... generally that means he's got his fingers in a few pies or he's working on new pies in which he intends to have a finger in... yep... the more I typed the wronger it sounded... long story short... if Ross busy then Big Ant are busy (or Ross is just on one of those trips he goes on where he's somewhere way more exciting than the Big Ant Forums Smile)
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
The only thing that makes me think Wicked Witch might have League now is because of the facial scan thing which could be costly when the fanhub can do it for nothing.

But I'll take it with a grain of salt. Time will tell...
(05-07-2017, 08:41 PM)Ruck Wrote: I agree with Cam... LOL Big Grin

"Given Ross has been almost completely silent"... means that Ross is busy doing other things.

Which is a major bonus for us... generally that means he's got his fingers in a few pies or he's working on new pies in which he intends to have a finger in... yep... the more I typed the wronger it sounded... long story short... if Ross busy then Big Ant are busy (or Ross is just on one of those trips he goes on where he's somewhere way more exciting than the Big Ant Forums Smile)

I hope so mate - Wicked Witch produced the most half arsed game I've ever seen with Rugby Challenge 3. It was quite literally a roster and jersey update of RC2 - pretty pathetic given that RC2 was on a prior generation of consoles, which made RC3 look absolutely awful by current gen standards.
I'm pretty sure back in the day it was said that Big Ant had a 5 game deal... so I'd be really surprised if Rugby League changed hands. As with all League games... when Big Ant are given the green light to discuss... I'm sure they will. Likewise I'm sure if there was a new player on the field... that would have leaked by now. Smile

Just a waiting game... a painful, painful waiting game Big Grin.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Ol' mate Cam knows what's up lol

I was on another forum earlier and people actually think it is Wicked Witch taking over League. I don't think they are because Wicked Witch have already tweeted about a sequel to RC3. Plus Ross said way back that the future of RLL is bright, Whatever that means Smile

This waiting game really is a pain isn't it.
Messaged Ross on Facebook not too long ago and he seemed pretty excited about the project they are/will be working on.

I quote:

" I can honestly say the next one is the BIG one - so much better than the previous titles."

"it will be the best sports game produced in Australia by a mile, we're pretty proud of it. That's all I can say. "

Albeit not very informative, still very, very exciting.
[Image: image.php?u=665&type=sigpic&dateline=1435295765]
(05-08-2017, 04:22 AM)Aussie Wrote: Messaged Ross on Facebook not too long ago and he seemed pretty excited about the project they are/will be working on.

I quote:

" I can honestly say the next one is the BIG one - so much better than the previous titles."

"it will be the best sports game produced in Australia by a mile, we're pretty proud of it. That's all I can say. "

[Image: giphy.gif]
Ross was talking about DB17
(05-08-2017, 04:22 AM)Aussie Wrote: Messaged Ross on Facebook not too long ago and he seemed pretty excited about the project they are/will be working on.

I quote:

Really? That's bloody great to hear. For all the bitching people over at places like LU do that these games aren't Madden (because, duh, economics) you can tell that Ross and Big Ant really care about this series and I was pretty depressed at the thought it could have gone to WW.
Big call made by Ross. Hope it's true. I just want a league game that is made true to reality. I want the forward battle to mean something. Hopefully you can tap a button to get leg drive going to get over the advantage line and land on your stomach and tap a button as the defender to try and stop it and put the attacker on their back. All the while the options of offloading as the attacker is there and wrapping up the ball as a defender. Timing would result in an either an offload, penalty, knock on and how the attacker lands on the ground. Quick and slow play the balls are so important.