Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Little news for RLL4
On the wiki of rugby league games series

We have not RLL4 but "Rugby League Evolution"title and released date for 3 August....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_Le...me_series)

#sorry for my english i'm French...
Was only a matter of time.

Wikipedia is NOT a reliable source. All one has to do is look at the "View History" link in the top right hand corner of any Wikipedia page (or the "last edited" link at the bottom of this link), to see that anyone can edit these pages with relatively no real policing of said changes.

That means that while fans of the game will sometimes update it to spread information... butthurt trolls can also use it to mislead people.

You'll read the release date here before you find it on Wikipedia.

BTW, Your English is fine Smile.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Surely someone knows something legitimate about this game Sad
(03-25-2017, 09:13 AM)kekedu47300 Wrote: On the wiki of rugby league games series

We have not RLL4 but "Rugby League Evolution"title and released date for 3 August....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_Le...me_series)

#sorry for my english i'm French...

Interesting to note this says Wicked Witch is developing it and not BigAnt...
assume thats just going off the AFL game
Or a troll... Big Grin
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
BA lack of info is concerning.
hopefully now AFL is out we get some updates. Even a confirmation would be nice that its an actual new game and not a WC edition
(05-06-2017, 09:50 PM)drewey Wrote: BA lack of info is concerning.

Given Ross has been almost completely silent on this I'd suggest it's a fair sign that Wicked Witch are developing it.
(05-07-2017, 05:44 PM)sanzar Wrote:
(05-06-2017, 09:50 PM)drewey Wrote: BA lack of info is concerning.

Given Ross has been almost completely silent on this I'd suggest it's a fair sign that Wicked Witch are developing it.

[Image: 754.gif]