GAMEPLAY
Improved shot range
Added detailed information to score HUD
Improve physics detection on stumpings
Corrected an instance of LBW not being called if hitting the batsmans shoe

CAREER
Add more batting and bowling statistics in career
Fix duplicate players in career
Expand my player tile to view skills, equipment, selection status and career statistics

ACADEMY
Popular Teams/Players tile sorts by rating
Usability improvements
Add quick download option in community menu

GENERAL
Stability improvements
Add fielding camera options to running camera
Add field editor to 'View' Button on Xbox One and 'Touch Pad' button on PS4
If this patch is only to catch console up to PC, what was the steam patch today?

The stamina is still broken, at least in career mode, which is a shame because this is a known issue from the console release.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(01-24-2017, 03:24 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: If this patch is only to catch console up to PC, what was the steam patch today?

The stamina is still broken, at least in career mode, which is a shame because this is a known issue from the console release.

The steam patch was to fix some minor PC things, as well as one issue that had been present in the PC build as well.

The main thing that was to be addressed in patch 3 was fixing stability and some of the things that weren't present in DBC17 from DBC14.

We've still noted every bit of feedback from users and will look towards the future with what can happen from here.
Do I have to restart career for changes to work such as duplicate players and teams.
(01-25-2017, 09:55 AM)Grizzly Yeti Wrote: Do I have to restart career for changes to work such as duplicate players and teams.
To have everything ideal from the start I'd say yes. I'd also recommend running get best again.

You don't have to start over a career that you're ok with however. It can continue right from where you left off, academy changes to linked players will also take effect.
Really liking the projected scores and run rate required as well as runs to win off balls remains. Helps heaps when batting 2nd in a T20.
Haven't noticed any other changes really.
(01-24-2017, 04:40 PM)HBK619 Wrote:
(01-24-2017, 03:24 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote: If this patch is only to catch console up to PC, what was the steam patch today?

The steam patch was to fix some minor PC things, as well as one issue that had been present in the PC build as well.

The main thing that was to be addressed in patch 3 was fixing stability and some of the things that weren't present in DBC17 from DBC14.

We've still noted every bit of feedback from users and will look towards the future with what can happen from here.

Can you please add following in upcoming patch,
- At Legend difficulty, AI still bowled too many extras in T20
- Career ranking system need more refinement like only points given to teams are 33,66,100,133,166,200
- Earned stats for players still missing
- Tour stats still missing
- Earned stats for teams (based on finished games like pld,won,lose,draw/tie,success%)
- Adding Broadcast camera to Training nets & Career fielding

Thanks for this update
Still have duplicate players in My Career. Started a new career after this patch was released and I now have 5 Mitchell Starc's playing in the T20 squad. FML
Since the patch the T20 and one day games the players are wearing whites but using a white ball, they were all wearing coloured clothes before the patch.
I think the biggest things that still dont work for me are:
If you pick a team, say Bushrangers, then get offered a gig at Western Australia next season, if you accept WA. You wont get a job from either.
Fielders throw up underarm floaters to the bowler,  you can make ridiculous runs because the fielders are goin to throw loopy balls up and the man at the wicket is not sharp at all