Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stumping's & A.I Collisions
Don't get me started on Stumping's just slow getting back to crease!!!! WAY TO SLOW.
A.I fielding is just umm nice words shit ( there Path Finding is all over the show)
If i tap the button to throw to keeper they throw it to me?!!!!

Batting rant Was better in DB14 by miles. Looks smoother in this but feels like my player has 200kg of weights holding him down at the crease..

http://plays.tv/video/587f22d21774c1aadd...m=user&
_t=eyJ0eXBlIjoiZnJvbSIsImxvY2F0aW9uIjoiUmVwbGF5VXNlckNvbnRyb2xsZXIuVXNlclZpZGVvc01vZC12aWRlb3MiLCJmZWVkX2lkIjoiNTg3ZjIyZDIxNzc0YzFhYWRkIiwiZ2FtZV9pZCI6IiIsImxpbmtfaWQiOiJ2aWRlb19saXN0X3RpdGxlIn0%3D

the LBW just isn't working what so ever!!!

When going to run between wickets either i'm down the end of the Wicket or im out or the A.I having a freakn beer walking down...
the repsonse time pressing these is utter crap....I'm sorry but this hasn't been nice to me plus playing PC very very well spect run's fine but thing's need changing.
This hasn't left the taste of DB 14 in me what so ever feels rushed (I'm Sorry) But this need's more time to be fixed which i'll know you will
up up cronulla
I'm 14 hours in now and haven't had an issue with stumpings, either getting back as a batter or the keeper taking the bails off, I was worried because watching console gameplay, the keeper always threw the ball instead of hitting the stumps but this isn't an issue on PC. And also, all the diving that was happening when catching a return throw is non existent too.

The running can be painful when you run out of stamina and yes the non striker will sometimes turn around as soon as you hit the ball so when you call for a run they take a while to get going again.

Fielding for me has some issues but I wouldn't call it shit. They way the get to the ball is ok and there's no warping to take catches but, if they drop a catch or knock the ball back at the boundary they will take an age to react and get the ball or just wait for someone miles away to come and get it.

Overall, better than DBC14 in my opinion.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(01-19-2017, 09:11 AM)theaxe1606 Wrote: I'm 14 hours in now and haven't had an issue with stumpings, either getting back as a batter or the keeper taking the bails off, I was worried because watching console gameplay, the keeper always threw the ball instead of hitting the stumps but this isn't an issue on PC. And also, all the diving that was happening when catching a return throw is non existent too.

The running can be painful when you run out of stamina and yes the non striker will sometimes turn around as soon as you hit the ball so when you call for a run they take a while to get going again.

Fielding for me has some issues but I wouldn't call it shit. They way the get to the ball is ok and there's no warping to take catches but, if they drop a catch or knock the ball back at the boundary they will take an age to react and get the ball or just wait for someone miles away to come and get it.

Overall, better than DBC14 in my opinion.

oh the running god lol.I know they'll patch this but man never have i been so Angry at a cricket game before DB14 didnt do this to me.Somethink seem's wrong.
When its end of the over the Carmra goes willy nilly then back to the player.
FPS drops on replays cannot get a smooth replay sometimes i do o.O

http://plays.tv/video/587f99454a5262064b...?from=user

the over throws lol fielders look at ball go past lol.
AT least there NOT THE SUPERMAN fielders from DB14 lol
up up cronulla