Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Game on the way!! Confirmed
From what I understand, in DBC17 you can import/download players from DBC14. Would be fantastic to have this same ability for the RL series. Is anyone able to confirm whether the likeness' from DBC14 carried over accurately into 17, as I could'nt find any Youtube vids that addressed this.

Cheers.
(03-01-2017, 02:01 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: From what I understand, in DBC17 you can import/download players from DBC14. Would be fantastic to have this same ability for the RL series. Is anyone able to confirm whether the likeness' from DBC14 carried over accurately into 17, as I could'nt find any Youtube vids that addressed this.

Cheers.

I don't think it will work the same way unfortunately because they're using different technology for the game. RLL3 had all the players created in game but RLL4 is using the face scanning.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
(03-01-2017, 02:19 PM)theaxe1606 Wrote:
(03-01-2017, 02:01 PM)Itchy Hram Wrote: From what I understand, in DBC17 you can import/download players from DBC14. Would be fantastic to have this same ability for the RL series. Is anyone able to confirm whether the likeness' from DBC14 carried over accurately into 17, as I could'nt find any Youtube vids that addressed this.

Cheers.

I don't think it will work the same way unfortunately because they're using different technology for the game. RLL3 had all the players created in game but RLL4 is using the face scanning.
True, but I assume the Fanhub created players will just be using generic skin textures and similar 3d models, albeit most likely with higher polygon counts. I guess I'm trying to find a shortcut to creating 1000+ classic players Wink. Anyway, getting ahead of myself, as I guess we do not even know if BA are doing the next one.