Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Game on the way!! Confirmed
any news?
Very surprised that people haven't gotten behind this thread...

Any predictions for release date?
(02-09-2017, 01:30 PM)Whitey Wrote: Very surprised that people haven't gotten behind this thread...

Any predictions for release date?
I reckon anywhere between late October-early December.
Am I the only one that thought RLL3 sucked? So unplayable and glitchy. Sidhe RL3 was the best RL game to date, just a pity it was released on Wii. If BA have RLL4 I hope gameplay gets a major overhaul. If WW do it might be a good thing. Iwill buy either way
I will buy it and love it either way but I doubt that WW will be doing it. They are already releasing AFL Evolution this year so I'd say, and I hope, it's Big Ant that are doing it?
RLL3 doesn't feel like rugby league. It's just bash and barge almost like union. You never seem to be in space. The 1/2 back has little or no impact. Also how does a front rower run down a full back or if a front rower goes through he can't be caught. They need a good hard look at some of these things. Hopefully the 4th is the best. RLL was terrible. RLL2 was a massive change and then RLL3 was a let down. So fingers crossed with 4
(02-09-2017, 08:30 PM)drewey Wrote: RLL3 doesn't feel like rugby league. It's just bash and barge almost like union. You never seem to be in space. The 1/2 back has little or no impact. Also how does a front rower run down a full back or if a front rower goes through he can't be caught. They need a good hard look at some of these things. Hopefully the 4th is the best. RLL was terrible. RLL2 was a massive change and then RLL3 was a let down. So fingers crossed with 4

I still don't understand why people complain about tackling runaway forwards, they're fairly easy to catch if you know how to play the game. What difficulty do you play on (if you even touch the game anymore)?
Played it yesterday for the 1st time in about 6 months against a mate. A game of 9s, I was the cowboys and he was Penrith. Matt Scott ran from about 10 out so a 90m effort and no one could catch him. If anything with 20 to go he was getting further ahead
The game doesn't suck, It has it's flaws but it's still very playable. Depending on how you play of course.
Never had run away forwards, Only time it's happened to me is when my stamina bar is empty.
All games have their flaws.... like the bad language in GTA V... that comes from my character not deciding to take cover in a gun fight.

Sorry got distracted. There is always room for improvement but it's hardly glitchy or unplayable.... I'd still be playing the crap out of it if I had the time. Gotta admit though, I'll be making time for it tomorrow after watching the start of the Super League season. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”