Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Game on the way!! Confirmed
(01-17-2017, 04:17 PM)Ruck Wrote: I'm totally confident in saying that when RLL4 pops it'll be Big Ant at the helm and stepping it up from RLL3.

If the foolish move was ever made to replace Big Ant... I'd like to see Big Ant go unlicensed (Like DBC) as I like how they're taking the game forward. Smile

100% agree, I think a BA RLL4 would/will be superb no 'evolution' needed here thank-you Tongue
(01-17-2017, 04:17 PM)Ruck Wrote: I'd like to see Big Ant go unlicensed (Like DBC) as I like how they're taking the game forward. Smile

Yeah i cant see any issues if they went that way, gameplay is all that matters. I dont care if i have to play with the Wests Bengals .  Big Grin
Come on Davies... what are you saying you wouldn't buy Big Ant's PERL? :p

Wests Bobcats... Wests Toygers... I'm sure the Academy would help in sorting out the details Slash. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Just for clarification...

This is a Toyger... isn't it cute? Why do I feel I should be on Planet Cricket.....
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Haha  Big Grin
(01-16-2017, 09:53 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: I wonder when Big Ant decide to announce the new game seeing as the Rabbitohs have broke the news.

It will be a while.
(01-17-2017, 04:48 PM)Ruck Wrote: Come on Davies... what are you saying you wouldn't buy Big Ant's PERL? :p

Wests Bobcats... Wests Toygers... I'm sure the Academy would help in sorting out the details Slash. Smile

I hate the name bobcats for a team, just makes me think of the machinery or uncle bob, not some cat.
How about the Wests Bobcat Goldthwaits? Everybody loves Bobcat Goldthwait. Smile
(01-18-2017, 12:33 PM)Ruck Wrote: How about the Wests Bobcat Goldthwaits? Everybody loves Bobcat Goldthwait. Smile

Ah Police Academy, these were the days

Design me a logo !
I hope they fix the A.I in this game and not run straight all the time