Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Game on the way!! Confirmed
I wonder when Big Ant decide to announce the new game seeing as the Rabbitohs have broke the news.
(01-16-2017, 09:53 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote: I wonder when Big Ant decide to announce the new game seeing as the Rabbitohs have broke the news.
Haha I hope we don't get in trouble for doing so!!

Sure;y it will be announced soon because Souths would have had to have permisson to say that.

Has anyone seen anything about it on other clubs sites?
I blame Russell Crowe... he set a precedent last pre-season for everybody at the club. Now they all think they can just blurt out whatever they want. :p

Nothing that I can see on the Bulldogs site... it would be interesting to know if the Rabbitohs were told to keep it hush-hush or not. Maybe Big Ant can give all of South's players oversized mouths as punishment.... but a leak is a leak, can't blame the club for an overzealous media guy.

As usual, nothing is nothing until Big Ant announce it... and in saying that I believe it's Tru Blu's job to announce it.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Hasn't been picked up widely so they'll probably sit on it despite leak for awhile, are tru blu even aware of this?
(01-17-2017, 08:07 AM)Ruck Wrote: I blame Russell Crowe... he set a precedent last pre-season for everybody at the club. Now they all think they can just blurt out whatever they want. :p

Nothing that I can see on the Bulldogs site... it would be interesting to know if the Rabbitohs were told to keep it hush-hush or not. Maybe Big Ant can give all of South's players oversized mouths as punishment.... but a leak is a leak, can't blame the club for an overzealous media guy.

As usual, nothing is nothing until Big Ant announce it... and in saying that I believe it's Tru Blu's job to announce it.
Oi don't rip into my club Ruck! Haha Lol just kidding. Surely Souths would've had permission. The camera's were obviously filming while they were doing the 3D profiling so Tru Blu would definitely know it was going to be in a video.
I could stop ripping on Souths... but then what would fill the other 50% of conversations with my Brother-In-Law? :p

Whether the media guy was told yay or nay.... is irrelevant now. What's out is out and what's out sounds good. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(01-17-2017, 10:21 AM)Ruck Wrote: I could stop ripping on Souths... but then what would fill the other 50% of conversations with my Brother-In-Law? :p

Whether the media guy was told yay or nay.... is irrelevant now. What's out is out and what's out sounds good. Smile
Haha true
(01-15-2017, 10:28 PM)Ruck Wrote: . the place I'd be going for the horrible things I would do if Big Ant were to stop making Rugby League games.

Surely the development is not being taken away from BigAnt Huh to my knowledge WW did not even fully develop the last Rugby Challenge game. They purchased the dodgy engine/code whatever you call it from the ashes of SIDHE. Big question mark over them.
I'm confident it's BA, it just looks like TB are putting resources behind both franchises to help bring them closer together. I have not played a WW game, I've been very tempted to get RC3 but, like you said that wasn't a WW game and I just can't do it while I have RLL3, DBC14 and now 17. I want AFL Evolution to be good and I'm glad they dropped the "live" name, helps with separation of the developers.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
I'm totally confident in saying that when RLL4 pops it'll be Big Ant at the helm and stepping it up from RLL3.

If the foolish move was ever made to replace Big Ant... I'd like to see Big Ant go unlicensed (Like DBC) as I like how they're taking the game forward. Smile