Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Game on the way!! Confirmed
Came from a bit of an unlikely source but anyway. Was looking on my teams website and this popped up! Most of you won't care about the video but read the article!!!!

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/01...photo.html
Actually, some of you might want to watch the video because it shows the 3D profiling. Exiting!!!
This has me sooooo exited!! I assume it would be a World Cup Edition but then again it could be a whole new game if they're doing proper 3D profiling.
Very interesting find there Callmack... Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Best news ever , You are the man callmack great find bro
Thats good news but im two teams away from finishing my likenesses for my UK teams dammit lol
Nice glad i dont have to Win the NRL everytime with the Sharkies became my dream Big Grin
up up cronulla
Great find!
(01-14-2017, 11:44 PM)Adz6 Wrote: Thats good news but im two teams away from finishing my likenesses for my UK teams dammit lol

If this is a new game it could be 10 months away. Plenty of time to enjoy the work that you and the other modders have done.
(01-15-2017, 05:45 AM)Eyeman79 Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 11:44 PM)Adz6 Wrote: Thats good news but im two teams away from finishing my likenesses for my UK teams dammit lol

If this is a new game it could be 10 months away. Plenty of time to enjoy the work that you and the other modders have done.
Exactly. I'm still going to do my 2017 stuff.