Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Holden Cup 2017
Raiders U20's are up.
Great stuff as always Rob. Will you be finishing off the Intrust Super Qld Cup sides? Hanging out for the Hunters Smile
(12-12-2016, 01:00 PM)kuwaiti kev Wrote: Great stuff as always Rob. Will you be finishing off the Intrust Super Qld Cup sides? Hanging out for the Hunters Smile

Of course. Hunters are 50% done. In between I've been doing some HC teams/players and adding some of the transfers for the 2017 season for the NSW/QLD cup sides
How do you overwrite the existing teams? Has anyone used the Holden Cup in career mode? Does the game limit your ability to sign players who are over 20? Or do the Holden Cup teams just end up like regular teams?
(12-13-2016, 04:01 AM)goaliedad73 Wrote: How do you overwrite the existing teams?  Has anyone used the Holden Cup in career mode?  Does the game limit your ability to sign players who are over 20?  Or do the Holden Cup teams just end up like regular teams?

The way I have done it this time around it will overwrite your default squads if you choose that option when downloading choose the first option which is I think Save over current. All players that I have done for Holden cup are born 98 or after, i must admit I haven't tried signing players in the HC as the squads tend to be big enough.
Are the teams you did for NSW/QLD cups set up to overwrite the existing? Also where can a Yank find current jerseys for the HC teams? I know they follow the same color combination as their NRL team but also that the actual designs are different.
(12-14-2016, 03:00 AM)goaliedad73 Wrote: Are the teams you did for NSW/QLD cups set up to overwrite the existing?  Also where can a Yank find current jerseys for the HC teams?  I know they follow the same color combination as their NRL team but also that the actual designs are different.

I will be making the 2016 one's shortly.
(12-12-2016, 11:13 PM)Robhallett Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 01:00 PM)kuwaiti kev Wrote: Great stuff as always Rob. Will you be finishing off the Intrust Super Qld Cup sides? Hanging out for the Hunters Smile

Of course. Hunters are 50% done. In between I've been doing some HC teams/players and adding some of the transfers for the 2017 season for the NSW/QLD cup sides

Can you make returning PNG Hunters skipper Israel Eliab? and put him in their team?
(12-15-2016, 03:52 PM)NRLHalfback02 Wrote:
(12-12-2016, 11:13 PM)Robhallett Wrote:

Can you make returning PNG Hunters skipper Israel Eliab? and put him in their team?

I'd made him earlier so I'll just add him to the squad
PNG Hunters uploaded. A few players added as well that earnt a tryout but I only found out they didn't make it due to injury/poor fitness