Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be a pro team switching glitch?
This is the second career I've tried with North Wales where at some point in the season I end up playing on Widnes. Everything else on the career menu still says I play for the Crusaders. Is this a bug? Or am I on loan or something? Or can I be transferred without getting a notification? Sorry I'm not very familiar with how this sport works in real life, or apparently, how this game works.
(08-17-2016, 12:42 AM)sphanlon Wrote: This is the second career I've tried with North Wales where at some point in the season I end up playing on Widnes. Everything else on the career menu still says I play for the Crusaders. Is this a bug? Or am I on loan or something? Or can I be transferred without getting a notification? Sorry I'm not very familiar with how this sport works in real life, or apparently, how this game works.

It just means that your pro is a high enough rating to make it into the Widnes squad. According to the game, North Wales must be Widnes' B team, sometimes you will notice Widnes players playing for North Wales.

This happens with many teams in the lower ranks of English RL, for example if I play for Hunslet, sometimes players such as Liam Sutcliffe and other Leeds Rhinos players will be in the squad.

Hope this helped!
Thanks, it does. But what if I just want to play for the Crusaders? Can I? Will I be sent back at some point if they really need me, even if I'm good enough to stay up? Can I not choose at all? Can the save editor help?
I really wanted to help them get promoted, not play with a Super League team right away.
(08-17-2016, 05:37 AM)sphanlon Wrote: I really wanted to help them get promoted, not play with a Super League team right away.

You might have to play through Career as a coach and promote the Crusaders to the Super League first, then switch to a prodigy player. That's the only solution I can come up with to stay with the Crusaders without you being automatically transferred to the Vikings once you've hit a certain overall level.
Thanks, but it kind of worked itself out. Apparently they only use me when they really need me. Most of the time I still played with North Wales. I did perform very well in the Widnes matches, so I guess it's just the Crusaders enforcing their rights on me.
I want to discuss something related to this forum, i am new here and i want to know the rules of this forum. Can anybody tell me about this?