Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lacrosse 16 on sale
Anyone thinking of getting Casey Powell Lacrosse for PS4 now the time it is on sale for 24.95 on the PSN store
Don Bradman Cricket 14 greatest game ever till DBC 17 comes out
Thanks for the Heads Up Sid... Been meaning to grab that. Sounds like a good time to do so. Smile

(07-28-2016, 03:00 PM)sid333 Wrote: Anyone thinking of getting Casey Powell Lacrosse for PS4 now the time it is on sale for 24.95 on the PSN store
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Well, that's great, but why just PS4? Why do you give Sony the permission to discount it but never Steam?! C'mon guys! I'm not even asking for the same 50 percent.
More to the point... why is XBox getting WWE 2k16 while PS4 is getting a Tetris Rip-off? The world is full of injustices... but these injustices are served up by the Sony and Steams of the world....

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure Big Ant don't negotiate the discounts and I'm not sure if Tru Blu / HES have much say in it either.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-28-2016, 09:00 PM)Ruck Wrote: Thanks for the Heads Up Sid... Been meaning to grab that. Sounds like a good time to do so. Smile

(07-28-2016, 03:00 PM)sid333 Wrote: Anyone thinking of getting Casey Powell Lacrosse for PS4 now the time it is on sale for 24.95 on the PSN store

As soon as I seen it I didn't hesitate had been meaning to get it I while ago but didn't really have the time to play it to busy playing DBC and RLL 3
Don Bradman Cricket 14 greatest game ever till DBC 17 comes out
(07-29-2016, 10:24 AM)Ruck Wrote: More to the point... why is XBox getting WWE 2k16 while PS4 is getting a Tetris Rip-off? The world is full of injustices... but these injustices are served up by the Sony and Steams of the world....

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure Big Ant don't negotiate the discounts and I'm not sure if Tru Blu / HES have much say in it either.

I'm not so sure that's true. Their games are amongst the very few that never go on sale on steam. Even the big seasonal ones. I'm pretty sure tru blu do control that after seeing almost every other game on discount. And now they finally broke down but only blessed one platform.
Tru blu didn't publish lacrosse, crosse studios did. Not taking away from Tru Blu games not going on sale but they're not the culprit this time.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
And that is why sleep is important. Thanks Axe... and apologies to Tru Blu / HES for dragging them into this one Smile. Like I said, I'm no expert... I have no idea how Steam / Sony go about their digital business but in this case Sony negotiated a saving in my favour so I'm not going to knock them.... even though they generally do what is best for them.

Same Sid... been meaning to get it but haven't as of yet as other things have gotten in the way.