Poll: Are Big Ant Studios creating the next Tennis Video Game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.91%
10 90.91%
No
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ant Tennis Video Game???
This one is great game. I love to play this. Smile
Ross, make a pc only baseball game...........and nfl.............and golf while you're at it.......I'm serious, stupid ea not releasing half their games on pc.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Have to agree with Axe there... EA suck with their PC snobbing.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I'd love a new PC tennis game, especially if it's anything like DBC 14. PC users have been poorly served (no pun intended) in the tennis game sphere over the years.
Can't wait to hear more about it!
(08-13-2016, 03:43 AM)Malcolmp Wrote: I'd love a new PC tennis game, especially if it's anything like DBC 14. PC users have been poorly served (no pun intended) in the tennis game sphere over the years.
Can't wait to hear more about it!

Yes that would be ACE (pun intended) Smile.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/a...ign=buffer

Tennis Game Confirmed Smile
"We're going to do tennis, and we're going to do tennis because no one else is doing tennis. And the thing is, we can own it if we do it well enough."
I don't see any mention of a PC version in the article. Is there going to be one?
Just heard from Ross that there will be a PC version. Yea!
Won't be long before @Ruck has to open up a new sub forum Smile