Poll: Are Big Ant Studios creating the next Tennis Video Game
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
90.91%
10 90.91%
No
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Ant Tennis Video Game???
http://m.au.ign.com/articles/2016/07/18/...port-games

The link above is talking about the addition of female characters in DBC 17 and future titles. It was hinted at that we could have a Tennis Video Game in the near future created by Big Ant.

"...a tennis game which Symons notes he's teased previously and will discuss more in due course..." Hmmmmmm
Top find, and good read.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17
Is it due course yet?
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
I'll get around it
I'd rather RLL4
I'd rather see Dirt Track and as far as sports go... Field Hockey, Curling/Lawn Bowls, Handball... and the list goes on. But Big Ant doing tennis... I'll give it a shot.

There has been some solid efforts when it comes to Tennis, but then again... same could be said for Cricket until Big Ant got hold of it. Be interesting to see what they do here.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
Would be awesome to have a DBC style Tennis Game. With other licensed tennis games in the past (2011 last time a tennis game was released on console from memory) you had a hand full of female and male tennis players. With a Tennis Academy we could create hundreds of players and play ATP and WTA world tours with real life players. Also create stadiums from around the world.
Yeah if the Customization is spot on... Bringing Gabriela Sabatini amongst others, would be fun.
(07-20-2016, 10:21 PM)Ruck Wrote: But Big Ant doing tennis... I'll give it a shot.
Same Ruck, a bit surprised but interested to see how it goes.

(07-18-2016, 11:51 PM)pure_brad Wrote: http://m.au.ign.com/articles/2016/07/18/...port-games
A good find, interesting too see IGN do so many articles on Big Ant.
"We'll do better next year..." Average Carlton Fan.
(07-20-2016, 10:02 PM)Yuna Wrote: I'd rather RLL4

Well that too