Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Be on the Big Ant Forum Team!
As with RLL3 we're opening up the chance for you, users of the Big Ant forums to get onto the Big Ant Forum Team that ships WITH THE GAME!

To be in with a chance to get on the team, you will need to create yourself in the DBC 17 Academy, share it on the server (so it can be added to the team - we'll do that part) and post a screenshot of your creation in this thread.

We'd also like you to add your DBC Academy username that you uploaded your creation with.

Get creating and you could be in the game!!!
[Image: 9biPryd.png?1]

Sharing Id: fissionmailed
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
(06-22-2016, 08:51 PM)HBK619 Wrote: As with RLL3 we're opening up the chance for you, users of the Big Ant forums to get onto the Big Ant Forum Team that ships WITH THE GAME!

To be in with a chance to get on the team, you will need to create yourself in the DBC 17 Academy, share it on the server (so it can be added to the team - we'll do that part) and post a screenshot of your creation in this thread.

We'd also like you to add your DBC Academy username that you uploaded your creation with.

Get creating and you could be in the game!!!

Would love to but I'm on a PS4
"We'll do better next year..." Average Carlton Fan.
(06-23-2016, 06:43 PM)Moel99 Wrote: Would love to but I'm on a PS4

Don't have anyone you know with a PC that you can use? If not, someone on here might be able to help make you one.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(06-23-2016, 05:46 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: Sharing Id: fissionmailed
Thanks Fission, you're in!

As said by Ruck, you can see if someone you know can run the demo on PC. At worst you can try running the demo with as many graphics settings turned down along with the resolution being lowered just to create a base version of yourself too. You can always update the visual over time.
(06-23-2016, 07:24 PM)Ruck Wrote:

Don't have anyone you know with a PC that you can use? If not, someone on here might be able to help make you one.

(06-24-2016, 10:08 AM)HBK619 Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 05:46 PM)FissionMailed Wrote: Sharing Id: fissionmailed
Thanks Fission, you're in!

As said by Ruck, you can see if someone you know can run the demo on PC. At worst you can try running the demo with as many graphics settings turned down along with the resolution being lowered just to create a base version of yourself too. You can always update the visual over time.

Thanks
"We'll do better next year..." Average Carlton Fan.
I too would love to be in this team but my laptop is to old to run the demo is any one on here prepared to help out a huge fan of DBC and Big Ant in general it would very much be appreciated
Don Bradman Cricket 14 greatest game ever till DBC 17 comes out
I'm not promising miracles... but if anyone needs help I'll give it a shot.

On that note, reserve a spot for Border. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(07-01-2016, 09:19 AM)Ruck Wrote: I'm not promising miracles... but if anyone needs help I'll give it a shot.

On that note, reserve a spot for Border. Smile
Cheers Ruck how do we go about doing this?
Don Bradman Cricket 14 greatest game ever till DBC 17 comes out
All I need is a face pic to work off to get things started.