Poll: Should jetpack joyride be free on ps4
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
1 50.00%
Definitely
0%
0 0%
No
0%
0 0%
Not at all
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jetpack joyride on ps4 for free
EHi my name is David and I was wondering if I could get jetpack joyride on my PlayStation 4 account for free because I had it for ps3 (long story) and i got a ps4 I spend over $10 and I was not happy for when I searched jetpack joyride it costed money!
If you post your credit card number, pin, tax file number, Medicare number, dogs name and your cat's maiden name then Ruck will credit you the money...
(05-13-2016, 09:00 AM)border Wrote: If you post your credit card number, pin, tax file number, Medicare number, dogs name and your cat's maiden name then Ruck will credit you the money...
Who is ruck?

(05-13-2016, 09:14 AM)Xlol_kingX Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 09:00 AM)border Wrote: If you post your credit card number, pin, tax file number, Medicare number, dogs name and your cat's maiden name then Ruck will credit you the money...
Who is ruck?

And are you being for real?
You don't know @Ruck?

Whoa, careful mate he's the man in Purple/Pink/Magenta, The Big Cheese, The Top Brass around here! He knows EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY....

I thought the cats maiden name may have been a giveaway but obviously not (kudos to you for actually knowing it btw!).

No I'm not being serious there, it's just one of those things we need to consider when we upgrade to a new console. There would be many here that have bought games again after upgrading to a PS4 - Both DBC and RLL3 are made for PS3/PS4
(05-13-2016, 10:46 AM)border Wrote: You don't know @Ruck?

Whoa, careful mate he's the man in Purple/Pink/Magenta, The Big Cheese, The Top Brass around here! He knows EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY....

I thought the cats maiden name may have been a giveaway but obviously not (kudos to you for actually knowing it btw!).

No I'm not being serious there, it's just one of those things we need to consider when we upgrade to a new console. There would be many here that have bought games again after upgrading to a PS4 - Both DBC and RLL3 are made for PS3/PS4

OK thanks for the info Smile
Border... anyone else I'd ban for such treachery... but I really needed that laugh. Thanks man. Big Grin

Sorry Lol_King, he's right, unfortunately unless it was bought as a bundle as some PS Store games are... you'll have to purchase it again (AFAIK).
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
As responded in email to you directly, we had to redevelop the game for the PS4, it is not based on the PS3 code and is a newer version of the game. It is not, and never has been, promoted as a "cross buy" purchase.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com