Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2016 teams on PS4?
Perhaps I'm confused but I have just switched on the PS4 for the first time in a month and was prompted to download the updated RLL3 file
And fanhub team and player database.

The teams are the same however, with no updated squads. Am I doing something wrong? There are also many players in multiple teams.

Thanks in advance.
LOL, I had the same problem. Updated, restarted and could not find them.

But I was just overlooking them. As you scroll through the competitions, there is NRL and NRL 2016. If you select the NRL 2016 option the teams are updated, the original one and they stay the same.

Haven't looked into where Kerrod Holland is though...
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(04-23-2016, 11:04 AM)Ruck Wrote: LOL, I had the same problem. Updated, restarted and could not find them.

But I was just overlooking them. As you scroll through the competitions, there is NRL and NRL 2016. If you select the NRL 2016 option the teams are updated, the original one and they stay the same.

Holland is in the NSW Cup squad for the Bulldogs, so when/if they update NSW Cup (Needs to be renamed Intrust Super Premiership) Holland will be in there.
Thought as much, haven't had much chance to look at it... just checked it worked and had a quick 15 minute game (Thanks Big Ant).

I can move him myself, so not a biggie... besides in RLL3 world... Brett Morris isn't injured so finding room for him could be a problem. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(04-23-2016, 11:04 AM)Ruck Wrote: LOL, I had the same problem. Updated, restarted and could not find them.

Do you know how to do this in career mode though? Looks like those 2016 teams aren't included in the selection for this mode. I then tried downloading all the teams individually to replace the default ones and then launch a new career, but doesn't look to be working still.
I believe the go was to create a custom NRL / Superleague competition in the FanHub and then use that with the 2016 teams added when you load your career. If that doesn't help I'll do it myself later and put the steps in here for you. Smile
(04-23-2016, 03:08 PM)Ruck Wrote: I believe the go was to create a custom NRL / Superleague competition in the FanHub and then use that with the 2016 teams added when you load your career. If that doesn't help I'll do it myself later and put the steps in here for you. Smile

Thanks, that's brilliant! All working now, appreciate your help. Shame it doesn't automate this new 2016 league option for you upon installing the new player update though...maybe a future update...
(04-23-2016, 04:18 PM)awolley Wrote: Thanks, that's brilliant! All working now, appreciate your help. Shame it doesn't automate this new 2016 league option for you upon installing the new player update though...maybe a future update...

It doesn't do it as it's not an official update released by Tru Blu. This is Big Ant doing an update (that they probably hoped we would do ourselves Tongue) in the fan hub.
"I'm not saying it's ugly but, that tackle clearly wouldn't get many valentines cards" - Eddie Hemmings '17