Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trophy hunting
Is anyone still monitoring this? Will these problems be tackled with the upcoming patch?
When will the patch launch on ps4?
(06-11-2016, 11:10 PM)iWatern2 Wrote: Two possible thoughts:

Don't LSM goals count?
Maybe my 50th was a 2-pointer so the counter went straight to 51?
how did you get the company man trophy? i did this like 4 times now and still nothing?
did you guys ditch the good people who bought your 50 dollar game? its been out less then a year i wrote to you guys many times this month and got nothing back every time thus is why i deleted my other posts its not doing your gaming company justice people will be reluctant to buy any other games from you guys i bought a 50 dollar broken game i got a message back from psn faster then i did with you guys all i want is an answer back from someone who works here? WHY is the career mode broken wont go past 3 years and why does the company man trophy not pop?  DO NOT BUY TROPHY HUNTERS THERE WILL BE NO PATCH ull be suck at 97% what a waste of my time please get back to me so i know u at least care for your customers
We've got a thread for trophy hunters so I merged your other post here.

First up, Big Ant read all these posts and respond when they can.

Secondly, I'm no trophy hunter and I don't work here... must clear that from the get go. As for the Company Man trophy I got that one on the 16/10 (or 10/16) so I'd say it pops. As with previous posts in this thread, I'm not sure if simulating a game has lead to this issue or if it is another issue altogether... but my PS4 is showing that it's been achieved so it is achievable. Smile
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(12-06-2016, 03:55 PM)Ruck Wrote: We've got a thread for trophy hunters so I merged your other post here.

Secondly, I'm no trophy hunter and I don't work here... must clear that from the get go. As for the Company Man trophy I got that one on the 16/10 (or 10/16) so I'd say it pops. As with previous posts in this thread, I'm not sure if simulating a game has lead to this issue or if it is another issue altogether... but my PS4 is showing that it's been achieved so it is achievable. Smile
i know about the no simulating lol played so many games i feel like puking when i see lacrosse great game tho just a little ticked about the company man i did the season goal but no trophy it just gives me another season goal to do? not sure if the patched messed that up or not i love the type of sport games they work on not sure if money is a issue i only play sport games and only platinum sport games but i won a hude settlement if money is a issue i can always donate to the cause urg not sure what to do now its the last trophy i need glad someone got back to me ill tone down my last message
(12-06-2016, 04:19 PM)Tyler James Norton Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 03:55 PM)Ruck Wrote: We've got a thread for trophy hunters so I merged your other post here.

not sure what is going on might delete it and re download offline so i dont get the new patch and maybe it will pop lol there is always a way! aha