Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tutorial suggestions
Something that would really help your game out would be a short series of how-to vids or an expanded in-game help. A few examples are:

Face offs - I can't visibly see that my controls do anything. It feels random. A vid showing how to win at face offs would help.

Competitions - currently in game you simply choose to start a competition. But, how do I choose which team I will represent? Is the solution really that I manually choose a game/side to play and simulate games I don't want to play? It's fine either way, but some more detailed explanation would help new comers.

Finally, I LOVE this game. This is my first introduction to Lacrosse and I think I'm hooked now. My kids watch me play the video game and now want to go play in real life. Well done!
I think there needs to be a training mode where you can go one on one with the goalie to practice shooting and evasive maneuvers. Maybe with the ability to add 1 to 3 defenders and 1-3 offensive teammates.

(03-17-2016, 02:35 AM)Jawa Wrangler Wrote: Something that would really help your game out would be a short series of how-to vids or an expanded in-game help. A few examples are:

Face offs - I can't visibly see that my controls do anything. It feels random. A vid showing how to win at face offs would help.

Competitions - currently in game you simply choose to start a competition. But, how do I choose which team I will represent? Is the solution really that I manually choose a game/side to play and simulate games I don't want to play? It's fine either way, but some more detailed explanation would help new comers.

Finally, I LOVE this game. This is my first introduction to Lacrosse and I think I'm hooked now. My kids watch me play the video game and now want to go play in real life. Well done!
Another area that needs more training/explaining:

Custom Teams – How to you add them to a custom league? Currently I can edit existing teams and use in a league but can't find a way to create a custom team and assign it to a new custom league?
(03-23-2016, 05:39 AM)Jawa Wrangler Wrote: Another area that needs more training/explaining:

Custom Teams – How to you add them to a custom league? Currently I can edit existing teams and use in a league but can't find a way to create a custom team and assign it to a new custom league?

This is where I'm at, too. Fortunately I'm okay with just editing the on disc professional teams for the professional league, but I'd like to be able to keep the college teams so I can create new teams to use in my own custom professional league without having to edit the college teams or getting rid of my current professional teams I edited.
(03-23-2016, 05:39 AM)Jawa Wrangler Wrote: Another area that needs more training/explaining:

Go to the Lacrosse Academy>Leagues>Create League>Use one of the formats>Choose a team to substitute for your custom team (note - the team will need a lineup to be chosen).

From here if you want to use that team in career, upon setting up career where you see the 'Leagues' option (2nd screen at setup) use the arrows to scroll to your custom league.
(03-23-2016, 09:47 AM)HBK619 Wrote: (note - the team will need a lineup to be chosen).

DOH! that was the part I was missing. I had assumed that if I choose to base it off an on-disk team it would automatically adopt that roster and line up. I'll go through and create the line up and hopefully have better luck. Thanks!!