Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australia Release
Hey Ross. Will this game be released on the xbox and ps4 australian stores? If not we can always change us settings to US I suppose, but last time I did that I lost all my save data.
(03-12-2016, 01:58 AM)jhack13 Wrote: Hey Ross. Will this game be released on the xbox and ps4 australian stores? If not we can always change us settings to US I suppose, but last time I did that I lost all my save data.

It's already there on the PS Store Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-12-2016, 06:56 AM)border Wrote:
(03-12-2016, 01:58 AM)jhack13 Wrote: Hey Ross. Will this game be released on the xbox and ps4 australian stores? If not we can always change us settings to US I suppose, but last time I did that I lost all my save data.

It's already there on the PS Store Smile

Oh nice. I don't have a PS4 though, I'm an Xbox man. But if the PS Store has it then pretty good chance Microsoft will put it up soon. Thanks pal.
(03-12-2016, 02:16 PM)jhack13 Wrote: Oh nice. I don't have a PS4 though, I'm an Xbox man. But if the PS Store has it then pretty good chance Microsoft will put it up soon. Thanks pal.

Let's see if this works...

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=358d...18bc6ba7ea
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
We do have a delay on Xbox outside of North America on Xbox - it's to do with ratings - we are endeavouring to fix asap, as mentioned above, if you can't wait then you can change your region, purchase the game, and then change the region back.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
So it's looking like Microsoft are going to give Lacrosse the Tabletop Cricket treatment and not give it a release...Any updates Ross?
It's not so much Microsoft as the ratings authority. It will be everywhere except Australia on Xbox by the end of the week - PS4 is everywhere.

I will update whenever the local ratings are done.

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Thanks Ross