Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career Issue
Hi guys,

So this thread is just to alert people of a current issue we have found on consoles in career mode that may cause peoples careers to be effected.

The following is how to identify the issue and how to avoid it.

If you have run the 'get best' option at start up or from Academy prior to yesterday or have edited either of the All Stars teams; If you have chosen to play a career and reach the all stars game it will prevent continuation of your career.

To rectify the issue go to the Academy>Teams>Delete Teams and Delete both the 'Stars' and 'Stripes' teams and then start a new coach career mode.

We are attempting to get an update out as soon as possible to help prevent this issue from occurring initially and we will update users on when this hits consoles.

Cheers,
HBK619
I have a similar issue on the PC version. I'm in coach mode and the All Star teams have been drafted. When I click on the tab to move forward to the next event (I believe it would be setting the lineup for the All Star game) the game immediately closes and I am back at desktop. This happens every time I try and I am unable to move forward in my career.
(03-13-2016, 04:31 PM)SmoolyD Wrote: I have a similar issue on the PC version. I'm in coach mode and the All Star teams have been drafted. When I click on the tab to move forward to the next event (I believe it would be setting the lineup for the All Star game) the game immediately closes and I am back at desktop. This happens every time I try and I am unable to move forward in my career.

Sent you a PM.
Hey,

Is there an issue with the career mode on the Xbox One? I never make it past June 18th and have made multiple careers.

Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. Loving the game so far
(03-23-2016, 09:45 AM)Dangles wpn Wrote: Hey,

Is there an issue with the career mode on the Xbox One? I never make it past June 18th and have made multiple careers.

Am I doing something wrong?

P.S. Loving the game so far

Have you tried the steps from the opening post?

We do have a patch incoming that will hopefully fix the issues for currently underway careers.