Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone having issues? (Bug/issue thread?)
Hey there!

So I was able to download and run the game this morning with no dramas, but ever since there was an update today (around 20mb i believe??) I got an error and have been getting an error every time i try and re-download the game.

[Image: QD7GEq8.png]

So I've tried all the obvious things:
- Deleting everything and re-downloading.
- Verifying game cache.
- Running steam as admin.
- Deleting the save folder in 'My documents'.
- downloaded other games and have had no problem.

......and yes i did try turning it on and off again Tongue.

Also it is worth mentioning that the Hard drive where my games go has 1.2Tb left, and the Drive where the saves go has 11gbs left.

So I'm just wondering if anyone else has had a problem since this small update. I'll investigate further tomorrow.

Sorry to bother!
Cheers!
[Image: SYWLAxC.png]
Not sure why the update yesterday would've caused issues, however Steam has also had a couple of updates in the last couple of days which may be causing some problems.

I'll PM you to try and see what we can do to fix it further.
1. Conference play in college career is screwed up. Playing with Navy and only played two other Patriot (Hero) league teams.
2. When you lose a faceoff your faceoff man leaves the field no matter what. Usually if they have a chance for a quick check on they will attempt to break up the fast break.
3. I have no idea how to use the in-game team management screen.
(03-11-2016, 01:00 PM)mole25 Wrote: 1. Conference play in college career is screwed up. Playing with Navy and only played two other Patriot (Hero) league teams.
2. When you lose a faceoff your faceoff man leaves the field no matter what. Usually if they have a chance for a quick check on they will attempt to break up the fast break.
3. I have no idea how to use the in-game team management screen.

#2 So how do you win a face off ? I'm averaging 1 per game. Is it just a matter of choosing one of the four options and holding the stick in that direction.
#3 Agreed it seems like there is some auto subbing but other players go down to 1% and have to be manually subbed out, but then that doesn't always seem to work? Should just be a Auto/Manual sub option available.
i choose one of the four directions and then at the end i flick the stick towards where I want the ball to go, i probably win about 75% of my faceoffs on junior

not a bug but the picture they use of casey powell on the ps4 homescreen to select the game is of him playing box lacrosse and this is a field lacrosse game. It would be like having sam burgess on the rll4 cover wearing a bath rugby jersey.
(03-12-2016, 12:41 AM)Eyeman79 Wrote: #2 So how do you win a face off ? I'm averaging 1 per game. Is it just a matter of choosing one of the four options and holding the stick in that direction.

The player in the 'upper' near standing position in a face off will be the one 'winning' a face off. You choose a direction and if that one has your player in that position then hold the stick to stay there and you will be a high chance of winning at the face off.
(03-12-2016, 03:56 PM)HBK619 Wrote:
(03-12-2016, 12:41 AM)Eyeman79 Wrote: #2 So how do you win a face off ? I'm averaging 1 per game. Is it just a matter of choosing one of the four options and holding the stick in that direction.

The player in the 'upper' near standing position in a face off will be the one 'winning' a face off. You choose a direction and if that one has your player in that position then hold the stick to stay there and you will be a high chance of winning at the face off.
Thanks, so the HUD display during face off is that telling me what I should be pushing or what the AI is doing, or just showing me all the options?
(03-13-2016, 03:35 AM)Eyeman79 Wrote: Thanks, so the HUD display during face off is that telling me what I should be pushing or what the AI is doing, or just showing me all the options?
Just showing you the options.
(03-13-2016, 11:29 AM)MattW Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 03:35 AM)Eyeman79 Wrote: Thanks, so the HUD display during face off is that telling me what I should be pushing or what the AI is doing, or just showing me all the options?
Just showing you the options.

Thanks maybe now I can actually win one!
(03-11-2016, 01:00 PM)mole25 Wrote: 1. Conference play in college career is screwed up. Playing with Navy and only played two other Patriot (Hero) league teams.

This is now fixed in the latest patch. Going forward (your next career year, wont fix current year's schedule), your career team schedule will ensure you play all your conference teams in the Regular Season. This will also ensure the best teams make the Conference Tournament.