Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lax Questions
Looking forward to this game, the videos look great. Couple of questions:

Is it digital only or will it be both physical and digital ?

Did any of the Big Ant people visit here in Pittsburgh during the game development? Can't brag about our weather but we do have the Steelers and Iron City Beer.

Cheers.
AFAIK it's digital.
(03-06-2016, 05:39 AM)Eyeman79 Wrote: Looking forward to this game, the videos look great. Couple of questions:

Is it digital only or will it be both physical and digital ?

Did any of the Big Ant people visit here in Pittsburgh during the game development? Can't brag about our weather but we do have the Steelers and Iron City Beer.

Cheers.

It's just digital at this stage.

We didn't get there for the development of Lacrosse but I spent a lot of time in Pittsburgh when I worked with the Steelers at Three Rivers Stadium (the one they blew up).

Big Ant Studios store at www.BigAnt.com
Tell me more about this Iron City Beer....
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
(03-07-2016, 05:09 PM)Ruck Wrote: Tell me more about this Iron City Beer....

Local brew with national cult following. Urban legend is its made with water from the local rivers (unfiltered of course). Surprised it's not a major import there, Australians do enjoy the occasional malt beverage right?
We can be made to enjoy it if you twist our arm a little.... well... actually anything with an ALC/VOL Percentage is worth a shot. Smile Anything has to be better than Guiness.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”